omam

omam
Film Of Mice and Men, 1992 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012

8th post result

Task:
Write about what are you learning personally as a result of reading this text.

Answer:
You learn some things at the same time while you are reading the book. For example vocabulary, tenses, word building, in which case you use this word and in which that. It also good for general knowledge, in books it have a lot of informations about politics, culture, technical levels etc. Reading books is always good so we must keep it and bring it to the young generation. So it’s a good strategy at schools to read books as a task or homework so students will come maybe in taste to reading books. For me it was a good experience to read this and other books, so I could create my own personality without listening to people around me, because not all people say the truth. And books tell you mostly the truth and some stories were really happened, so you can learn from this. In what situation what is useful to do and what not. In future I will stop refusing to read books, like I done before, because it’s important for you, so if I must read one, I will read then.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen