Write about how the setting or any of characters remind you of people or characters in your own personal life. How are the situations or events similar to your own life? How are they alike and how are they different?
Answer:
I behave like Lennie somebody need to watch after me, because not always I make the right decisions. It comes from that, that I’m still living at home and some decisions I don’t need to make to. But I’m workin on it, you couldn’t live always like that. Later you will have your own family and you will be the head of the it and you must do all things right. It depends on the situation if work with somebody who is better in this things then me, then automatically he looks after me and when not then I do. The feeling when you did something bad is familiar to me. When you was a child then you sometimes done a bad thing and the feeling(the feeling of guilty) is stored in you very deep, because you schouldn’t do that and that is the lesson for that. I remember this feelings when I read, what Lennie do in some times. Then I feel exactly the same.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen