omam

omam
Film Of Mice and Men, 1992 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.

Sonntag, 4. November 2012

3rd post

Task:
At any point, write about how you feel while reading a section of the book.Say how what is happening makes you feel and why.

Answer:
Now I am at the story where George and Lennie got to the ranch, where they were expected. Curley is boss's son, Candy is old worker who lost his hand at work. Slim is a worker on a higher position, he looks after other workers. Carlston is other worker. Sam is black man with the crooked back, they all call him "stable back". Again like I said earlier its beautiful to feel this time, wooden houses, central heating with fire etc.The autor don't afraid of using bad words. I think you should't do that, but if he decided to do this than go on. While reading I felt happy and also sad, because some moments I like and some I dislike. For example when you have to work hard and a lot that makes me feel sad, because I had to work like this and it’s doesn’t good for your health etc. While reading I must make brakes, because if I read long time I feel like I was there.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen