omam

omam
Film Of Mice and Men, 1992 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012

1st Post

For an English subject we must read a book from the list that is set. I choosed Of Mice and Men, because I have already read this book and its a very good story so I would like to read it again. In following I will post the next task posts. I have choosed the reflexion, because it would be more interesting for me to write about this part. I have choosed the blogger.com provider vor creating blogs, but the false one, because I want to put videos from youtube in for a trailer. But in blogger.com you can't do that. That's very pitty, the blog looks too simple without a trailer. I don't wanted to create a new blog by other provider, in reason of time and pleasure, so I let the consisting provider.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen